| Unity Northwest church is a welcoming, nondenominational Christian church and is open to spiritually serving everyone, regardless of sexual orientation or religious belief. We are available for weddings and commitment ceremonies. No counseling is required to have our minister perform a ceremony for you.
Here is some basic information about using our church
- Seating for 125 people
- Handicapped accessible
- Bubbles are permitted; however, bird seed, runners, and/or confetti are not permitted.
- No alcoholic beverages are permitted in the church or on church property
- Couples are responsible for obtaining an Illinois Marriage License, if the ceremony is to be recognized by the state of Illinois.
- Use of the Church for wedding and rehearsal - $500
- Use of the Church for wedding only - $400
- Minister for weddings at the church $350 and rehearsal $100
- Minister for off premise weddings $400 and rehearsal $100
- If recorded music is used, the sound system person must be paid $25 per hour with a minimum of two hours.