Board of Trustees
Rev. Gregory Barrette
Greg Barrette was born and raised in Unity and has been a leading Unity minister since 1980. Formerly International Youth of Unity Director and President, he was the first recipient of the Distinguished Youth Services Award from the Association of Unity Churches International, and has been elected President of four Unity regions. Greg is regularly published in Unity Magazine and is Unity’s all time best selling media author, including The Gift of Healing/Sleeping and his original recording of music for meditation, Heart of Oneness, among other titles.
Board of Trustee Goals for 2012
- Develop a plan for the design of a new church sign and for fund raising
- Further develop the church business structure that allows for growth.
- Expand activities for families, creating increased support for Unity families and an outreach to families in the community.
- Organically expand the church's Sunday attendance by 20% before year end.
Board of Trustees Mission Statement
“We nurture the experience of God in all.”
Statement of Purpose
We demonstrate leadership and responsible stewardship by being an example of Truth Principle expressing through:
- Balancing fiscal responsibility with prosperity consciousness.
- Making decisions in wisdom, love and faith.
- Directing the business of the church for the highest and best good of all.
- Maintaining an open channel of communication with the congregation.
- Creating policy.
- Supporting all church ministries.